A Liralen's Adventures Through Life -- July 1997
These are the first entries that started in on a somewhat daily format.
They were written when I could write 'em and covered a month when I dyed
my hair, and finally came to grips with with a depression that was
eating me alive.
- July 7
- What *is* the opposite of 'disillusioned'?
- July 8
- Talking to Trees.
- July 9
- Beauty, books and tea.
- July 10
- Clouds and soccer and kitchens.
- July 11
- Negatives, futures, and the Church
- July 15
- A visit down South, gaming, movies, Carl Rigney and fun
- July 16
- Courage, chaos and crowns
- July 17
- Aliens, shoulds and bisexuals
- July 18
- Happy Buddha, not-blues, and cutting shadows with knives of glass
- July 21
- A Hot, simple weekend.
- July 22
- Ball in the face and the depths of mens souls
- July 23
- Ease, visits and dreams
- July 24
- Thoughts, aliens, and rationality
- July 25
- Drunken revels, Net Community, and a dream
- July 28
- Crucibles, Sauk River, and The Man
- July 29
- Batteries, jerks and kicking things
- July 30
- Contact, That Which Is, and friends
- July 31
- Soccer, mochas, and pictures of a six foot tall Chinese Redhead
My home page
The 1997 journal index
© 1997 by Liralen Li